Java Back-end Developer
For our customer, one of the largest logistics companies in the world, we are building a Bratislava-based software development team. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the continues development of a comprehensive transport management system. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions performing large-scale data processing and data transfer tasks with complex and high requirements on reliability, security, 3rd party integration and lifecycle management.
The position requires:
- Bachelor /Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development with JAVA EE
- Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development
- Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Fluency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Oracle databases
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Test-driven development
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Beneficial would be experience in the logistic industry, especially Road Freight
- Beneficial knowledge in the areas of Operations, Admin, Coexistence/ Interfaces/ Electronic document management, Master Data Management;
- Proficiency in English language; Bulgarian/Czech/DE language an advantage
- Good command of Regular Expressions
- Communication protocol client and server implementations in Java: HTTP(s), FTP, SFTP, SMTP
- Remoting: JMX, Spring RESTful, SOAP
- Experience in setting up and scripting Maven, Ant, Git, etc.
- Understanding of OOP, Functional, Dynamic and Low-latency programming, Multithreading
- Application Server setup and tuning: JBOSS, Glassfish, etc.